Friday, September 27, 2013

We Are All A Work In Progress

I think we are all a work in progress and must continue to strive to be better in many areas of our lives. There may be times when others refuse to see that we are trying, but still try we must. Life can be stressful which includes our striving to make better choices, do I make this choice or that choice and that choice, is it the right choice or the wrong choice, etc. I know I for one am far from perfect as a Christian, mother, daughter, sister etc but I am working on being a better person in all of those area even through my faults, failures and flaws.. We cannot give up even when we mess up and make bad choices. Do not let the negative remarks of others cause you o feel you are never going to do better. As much as we'd like to always make the right choices every time a choice needs to be made chances are we won't. So each day we must keep trying and not beat ourselves up emotionally every time we mess up, trust me others will do that for us if we allow them too. We must choose not to let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment